Friday, August 29, 2014

Best of Friday

Happy Friday!!

Best Song to Have Stuck in Your Head:  Okay, I cannot believe I just heard this song this past weekend.  I have been jamming out to Karmin's "Acapella."  Yep.  I have been listening and singing it all week long!!!  On the bus, in the shower, everywhere!  If you haven't heard it, check it out below!


Best Netflix Binge:  This is an oldie, but a goodie!!  I have always loved Criminal Minds, but I have never been able to catch it from season one onward!!  That is exactly what I have been doing all week long.  Any free time I have, I pop on Criminal Minds!!  Love love love!


Best Excitement:  I got a new car!!  Yes, it is true!  And this one is not as old as I am!  Joshua bought me a 2005 Ford Explorer, and it is beautiful.  It is birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and graduation gift wrapped into one sweet ride!  It is the first car in my name, and I am now an official auto insurance holder!  Excitement shall commence...now!



Hope you all have had an amazing week and are looking forward to an awesome weekend!!  Any exciting plans???  Like I said, let me know!!

XOXO
Tricia


1 comment:

  1. Girl, date night sounds AWESOME!!! I hope you and Joseph had a lot of fun last night! I am also totally in love with Carrie Underwood's music, and I have really been wanting to watch Melissa & Joey! I am super excited about my new vehicle, and I have lovingly named it "Xploder." Maybe not a promising name, but one gifted out of love!! I miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...